Elwood Health and Living
The LPN will:
- Provide direct care to residents
- Coordinate and supervise resident care
- Communicate with nursing and other department/services as needed
- Must have High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalency diploma
- A current license to practice in the State of Indiana as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- An LPN must have completed an approved medication course
- Knowledge of medications, drug doses, side effects and desired outcomes
Long Term Care experience preferred.
Essential Senior Health and Living is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit essentialseniorhealthandliving.org.